We will be having our next social Wednesday, 5 Feb 2020, at the Deutsche Kantine on Patch Barracks.
Location: BLDG 2386, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany (Patch Barracks)
*** CHILI COOK-OFF ***
We will need volunteers, chili, and numerous chili topping items… so please take a moment to contribute to our event!
Sign up here! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040e4ba4a62ca2fd0-chili
CHILI CHEFS: Get your recipes ready!
- Chili Cook-Off
- Raffle Prizes and Trip Certificates
- Learn about upcoming trips and events
• All chilis will be judged in one category
• All ingredients are acceptable (no limitations as to meat, beans, etc)
• All levels of heat (sweet, mild, medium, spicy, +++) are accepted
• Top 3 recipes will be determined by our panel of judges. In addition a crowd favorite will be announced.
• Have chili set up at the event no later than 6:45 pm (Judging will begin promptly. Any chilis brought later are more than welcome,
but will not be part of the contest)
• Bring your chili in a container that can keep your chili at the preferred temperature.
• We have limited 220 V power outlets. If you require electricity please bring a transformer, extension cord, and/or power strip (these will not be provided and I cannot guarantee access to an outlet unless you bring these devices)
• Bring a serving utensil
• Feel free to bring any garnishes you prefer (cheese, sour cream, peppers, etc)
Soft drinks, and water will be provided.
SIDES AND DESSERTS:
Side dishes and desserts are also needed and very welcome!
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO SIGN UP FOR STUFF TO BRING:
Volunteers are needed for this event in the following categories:
• Judges (must be willing to taste ALL chili, regardless of heat. Limited to 3 persons) 6:45p-7:45p
• Setup 5:00p-6:30p
• Tear down and clean up 9:00p-finished
- 31 Jan – 2 Feb: Ski Trip, Skiwelt, AT
- 14 -17 Feb: Ski Trip, Jungfrau, CH
- 14 -17 Feb: Ski Trip, Chamonix, FR
- 16 Feb: Strasbourg Wine Expo, FR