Siegi Tours Ski Amade New Years Eve Trip
27 Dec 2020 – 2 Jan 2021
(sign-ups open 28 Sept)
This trip is a U-Drive!
TC: Jeff & Christy Pannaman
Want to go to the best New Year’s celebration in the Alps?
Siegi Tours is #1 In Austria for Winter Packages
Located approximately 4.5 hrs by car and 5 hrs by train from Stuttgart, Sankt Veit im Pongau is a market town in the St. Johann im Pongau district of Salzburg. The Ski Amadé region of Austria is a network of 28 ski areas and towns that combined, make up the second largest ski area in Europe.
- Evening Entertainment at the famous Rustica Stadl!
- Famous (included!) New Year’s Eve Party with Fireworks!
- Ski Amadé – one of the largest ski areas in Europe: http://www.skiamade.com/en/winter/skiresorts/salzburger-sportwelt
- With the G-Link you can ski 3-mountains without getting on a bus
- Discounted Ski and Snowboard rental available (supplies limited)
- Ski / Snowboard instruction! Learn to Ski/Board in 5 days!
- Nearby you will find The Spa and Wellness World -“Alpen Therme” in Bad Hofgastein
- The Wellness, Fitness and Massage Center at the Siegi Tours 4-star partner hotel Metzgerwirt
- Non-Ski Tour Options: UNESCO World Heritage site – Hallstatt, Stiegle Brewery Tour, Red Bull Hangar-7, Salzburg City, and more
- Limited Babysitting Service and Childcare (extra cost)
- Do as much or as little as you wish!
All Packages Include
- Your choice of 3- or 4-Star accommodations for 6 nights
- 6 Dinners and 6 Breakfasts
- 5 Days of Lessons (Ski / Snowboard / Cross-country instruction / safari guiding – 4 hours per day (all levels, minimum age 3) in one of the largest ski areas in all Europe – the Ski Amadé)
- Famous Siegi Tours NYE Party!! Austrian Sekt (sparkling wine) or kids alcohol-free bubbly, all you can drink, snack and fireworks show!
- Welcome drink and the famous unique Siegi Tours Entertainment (Special Events for both Adults and Children each evening!)
- Discounted Lift Passes & Equipment Rentals
- NOTE: This trip is a UDRIVE! Drive or take the train from Stuttgart and meet the group in St Veit!
ADULT – single: €845 3-star / €1175 4-star
ADULT – 1/2 double: €770 3-star / €1100 4-star
CHILD 12-15*: €600 3-star / €670 4-star
CHILD 6-11*: €565 3-star / €670 4-star
CHILD 3-5*: €340 3-star / €230 4-star
CHILD 2* (no lessons): €460 3-star / €600 4-star
CHILD <2* (no lessons): €460 3-star / €600 4-star
*When sharing a room with two full paying adults
*Connecting rooms, family rooms, and apartments available. Rates may vary slightly for special room types, please inquire with Trip Captain.
Non-skiers receive a reduction of 85 €
Attachments & Links:
- Patch Ski Club Photos from DEC 2015, 2016 & 2017: PHOTOS
- SKI Area: Ski Amade Website
- Siegi Tour Discounted Equipment Rental Link: http://www.siegitours.com/siegi-tours-ski-and-board-rental/
- Siegi Tours Promo Video with Ski Area Shots: YouTube Video
- Pre-New Year Firework Show at the Metzgerwirt: YouTube Video
Lift pass / 5 days (Book with Trip Captain):
- Adult : € 245
- Child 16 – 18 y. (born 2002 – 2004): € 184
- Child 6 – 15 y. (born 2005 – 2013): € 132
- Deposit for the key card € 3. 00 (refundable when returning the card)
- NO PICTURES required below 9 days!
Ski-equipment rental (Book directly with Siegi Tours)
(Basic Carving Set = skis, boots, poles) at the Siegi Tours Ski /Board School Red-White-Red:
- Adult (for 5 days): € 97
- Child up to 14 years (for 5 days): € 62
- Child up to 6 years (for 5 days): € 44
- Helmet (5 days) per adult € 17
- Helmet (5 days) per child € 12
Snowboard rental (Book directly with Siegi Tours)
(Board and boots) at the Siegi Tours Ski / Board School Red-White-Red:
- Adult (for 5 days): € 119
- Child up to 14 years (for 5 days): € 61
- Helmet (5 days) per adult € 17
- Helmet (5 days) per child € 12
Info for families with little children:
- Lunch sitting (including lunch) € 13 / child / day
- Miniclub Alpendorf available for children less than 3 years of age
A message from the Siegi’s Family
We are proud to be different and you will feel the special Siegi Tours Spirit as soon as you arrive at our charming little village of St. Veit im Pongau. Siegi Tours is located in the heart of the Austrian Alps, 60 km south of the Mozart City Salzburg and right in the center of the Ski Amadé – one of the largest ski areas in Europe.
You will have an unforgettable and very exciting holiday – especially with the Siegi Tours Team – Siegi, Irene, Kerstin, Michael & Silvana at your side. With the experience of 49 years and over 80.000 happy customers from all over the world you instantly feel you are at the right place. You booked with the experts.
By the way Siegi Baumgartner, the founder of this unique family business is a certified Austrian Ski Trainer & Mountain Expert and he won a gold medal at the Winter Olympics in 1965.
Experience the famous “Austrian Gemütlichkeit” at our 3 and 4 star SiegiTours Partner Hotels as well as the excellent training at the Siegi Tours Ski & Board School Red-White-Red – proving that Austrian Ski & Snowboard Instructors are truly the best in the world.
And in the evenings – come and enjoy the unique Siegi Tours Entertainment at the “Rustica Stadl”, combining all you need for a great party: Adventure – Après Ski – Atmosphere.
Meet people, make new friends and become part of the steadily growing Siegi Tours Family.
Siegi Tours 4-star Partner Hotel Metzgerwirt
Included in our package price:
- luxury gourmet package with optional menu
- connoisseur breakfast with open kitchen, organic corner and juice bar
- Metzgerwirt’s “coffee & cake” from 3:30 to 5:00 pm
- pure relaxation in our beauty and spa area
- personal spa set in the room – bathrobes, spa towels and terry cloth slippers
- healthy exercise in our own fitness area
- tea corner in the spa area
- daily vitamins thanks to fresh apples in the reception area
- real adventures for our young guests in the Metzgerwirt children’s paradise
- free use of WLAN throughout the hotel
- free use of our in-house charging station
- ski cellar with own locker per room and ski boot warmer
- ski bus stop only 50 meters from the hotel
Siegi Tours Rustica Stadl
If you are looking for a great party spot to finish your ski, snowboard or wellness day then meet with the other Siegi Tours guests at the
Siegi Tours Event Location Rustica Stadl.
Here you have the opportunity to test your skills at one of our crazy challenges, may it be Cowmilking, the fun Hammer and Nail Competition, Karaoke, the Austrian Yodel & Schuhplattler Contest or one of our great Dance Events.
To Join the Trip Online:
Download a Trip Application (Top Right Corner) fill it up, sign it and email a copy to the Trip Captain
To make a Payment by Bank Transfer to the PSC Community Bank Account use the following:
Patch Ski Club
Details: SiegiNY & LastName,FirstName